14.1.10

01.14.10

So yes, I'll admit that it has been OVER four months since I have last posted, and a whole lot has happened in that time...I will update later with my life as a first grade teacher from September 7th until now (January 14th) later. I have to say this though, life is something we can predict and it isn't something that anyone should take for granted. I love kids, that's why I teach. I don't do it for anything but the kids. So, tell a child you love them today and MEAN it. It might be the only time they hear it. I tell my students that I love them every day and that shows them that someone in their life truly cares. I'm just a girl, in a small town, but to some, I'm the only consistency and safe haven that they've got. Thank you "Forget Apples," you've made my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment